Our systems are modular and have been designed to adapt to your needs; There is an endless range of possible variations in design that can be formulated to fit almost any project.
Our systems are modular and have been designed to adapt to your needs; There is an endless range of possible variations in design that can be formulated to fit almost any project. Because of the intimate contact of our buildings with the surrounding terrain, climate and topography, every home or other type of construction can be a unique design, taking into account all variables and conditions to create the perfect design... we also have a growing number of prototypes you can use as is, all of which have started out as individual designs for clients.
Here are some simple steps to a successful BIOTEKT project:
1. Fill in the Biotekt Project Form HERE. This will let us know your initial project information and provide assistance and guidance to your project.
2. We will let you know how to order your desired design from us, starting from an existing prototype that come close to what you want, . You can order the panels for the prototype or we can make changes to fit your needs - for a nominal cost of about $1 U.S. Dollar per square foot, with a minimum design order of $500. (This cost will be fully discountable from the cost of your final order). At this point we will need as much information as you can give us about your building site, including site plans, topographical surveys if available, photos, and sketches of your ideas, in order to produce the best possible manufacturing design for your needs.
3. We will send you your completed manufacturing design package within 10 days. This package will contain your fabrication drawings to accommodate your intended floor plans, facades, and 3d views, as well as standard suggested construction details. Once fabrication design is completed, we can provide a final pricing to fabricate the panels required for your dream house. Pricing is dependent on many variables like size, number and type of windows or doors, size and number of penetrations, etc. etc. We will also include pricing information for your specific design.
4. At this point, if you are satisfied with the overall general design arrangement, you can place the fabrication order; we will fabricate and deliver / ship the panels at the location you indicate.
5. Local professionals like an architect or an engineer is required to conduct the design / construction and planning activities. These can be coordinated with BIOTEKT manufacturing to insure proper permitting / foundation / utilities / finishing are addressed properly.
6. Once the panels arrive at site, assuming the concrete slab is already in place, the BIOTEKT structure is installed.
7. Interior and exterior finishing, utilities are installed per local design drawings.
8. Completion - ready to move in!
We support COMMUNITY BIO - DEVELOPMEMTS with sustainable wind / solar power generation as well as water recycling and modern hydro or aquaponics systems for vegetable production.
Earthship solar room
U.S. Copyright VAu001254027 - U.S. and International Patent information available on request.