What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a contact form.
- When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- You may, however, visit and browse our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To expand our data base and allow us to better visualize our clients interests and needs.
- To help us personalize your experience.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web Browser (if you allow in your browser settings) that enable the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.biotekt.com/terms-of-use/
U.S. Copyright VAu001254027 - U.S. and International Patent information available on request.