Far away from the main continent, with all the advantages of a small and peaceful but vibrant international community, there is this blessed place - that is Madeira…
Madeira was elected “World’s Leading Island Destination” in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 by the World Travel Awards.
In 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Madeira won the “Europe’s Leading Island Destination” prize, having competed in this category alongside major tourist destinations such as the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Sardinia, Malta, Cyprus, among others.
We are very excited to present the ecological and sustainable Eco Lab on the Madeira Island of Portugal. An international effort in collaboration with the local authorities and prominent bussinesses in Europe and the Americas.
Experimental housing and ecotourism platform
1. Sustainable for the future generation
2. Meeting place for research and development
3. Exchange for environmentally conscious high-tech companies
4. Great participatory project
5. Who experiments with green high-tech robotics and artificial intelligence
6. A project that carries social and environmental value dedicated to all generations from our children to our parents
Currently there are these proposed architectural projects:
1. Funchal project with architect Hugo Aires and landowner Joao Marraf: Valorisation of the site in Funchal.
2. Biotekt Ecospheres: Development of the project close-by the plot of Machico Town Hall and additionally on the second Ecolab Village project in Fuchal.
3. WASP 3D: House constructions printed with Wasp 3D Technologies.
U.S. Copyright VAu001254027 - U.S. and International Patent information available on request.